laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

Freedom

Freedom - S.A. Wolfe New. Favorite. Book. !!!!!!!!!!

I love everything about this book: every character, the conflict, the writing, the dialogue, the love scenes, the tension.

The writing is spectacular, both technically and it's just one of those books that I couldn't put down!

Each chapter switches points-of-view from Emma to Dylan, and that certainly kept the story refreshing.

Dylan is a total alpha, but not in a dictator-way, as some novels portray the "alpha" persona. He is fiercely devoted, protective, doesn't take any crap from anyone, and yet is almost completely yielding to Emma. He has an adorable sense of humor, and I can't wait to read about Dylan in the other book in this series!

Emma, similarly, is one of my favorite heroines. She is SO easy to relate to, and I love her sense of humor! She is sarcastic, but not in an obnoxious way. I also loved her back-story, and felt it fit in perfectly with the story line to explain exactly who Emma is.

The love scenes were amazing! They have just the right amount of steam, and yet some of them leave certain details to the imagination. I especially liked the one...well...ok, I liked them all! They not only showed the physical connection between Emma and Dylan, but each one added an emotional aspect to their relationship (even when they didn't have a "relationship" per se).

I hope you love Freedom as much as I do!!!

***i received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***