laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

The Bloodline War

The Bloodline War - Tracy Tappan I LOVED THIS BOOK! (And boy, can Tracy write a hero!)

The story was so full of twists even from the very first chapter. I thought I knew the direction it was going, (because I have read my fair share of vampire novels), but I was completely wrong. That's what was so refreshing about this book. Also, the mythology surrounding the vampires is unlike any that I have read before, which was also refreshing.

I also like how not just the main characters were featured in the story. I learned about the lives of other minor characters who, hopefully, will get their own books in the series! Each male was SO alpha, and yet so devoted to his woman, family and duty. I also want to know what happens not only with the war itself, but with the singles who are still single at the end of the book!

Jacken is one of my all-time favorite heroes. He is so dark and tortured, and yet it's clear that he has so much good in him that just needs a way to come to the surface.

I would absolutely keep reading this series. Tracy is a very talented writer; not only is the book well-written in a technical sense, but she had me almost chomping at the bit to see what happened next! I found myself limiting the number of pages I read to make the book last longer, but before I knew it, I was done!

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment, and I am now a HUGE Tracy-fan!!!

***A copy of this book was provided in exchange for an honest review***