laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

Extinct

Extinct - Nancy Adams Wow!!! This story was truly HOT and truly awesome.

Extinct has it all; hot love scenes, action, drama, suspense, mystery.

Drew is one of my favorite characters ever: she is so relatable and fun to read! "Sassy" would also be a Drew-adjective for me. She has self-doubt, just like the rest of us, and yet never stops being herself, unintended-pink-hair-streaks and all!

The mythology/folklore injected into the story was very unique. Maybe it sounds jaded, but after reading many paranormal romance books, one might start to think, "if you've read one shifter book, you've read 'em all." Not the case with Extinct. Theo not only shifted to the form of a wolf, but the wolf was its own being, and interacted with Theo as opposed to simply being an alternate physical form for Theo to occupy.

The story line has some very dramatic aspects (I'm being vague on purpose, trying not to spoil anything), which speaks to Nancy's talent as an author. She ties everything together at the end, and honestly, I would read"book 2" if she wrote it.

So, if you're looking for a different type of shifter romance that's heavy on true mates and true love, read Extinct!!!

***ARC was provided in exchange for an honest review***