laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

Summoned

Summoned - Rainy Kaye LOVED IT!!!!

The story is told solely from Dimitri's point of view. He is HILARIOUS! A very sarcastic sense of humor, that is. He had a lot of one-liners that I wish i had highlighted so that I can incorporate them into my daily life. Guess I'll just have to read the book again and highlight them all :)

Dim is evil, albeit conflicted, and it's that conflict that makes him incredibly like able. Decency would shine through him every now and then, juuuust enough to keep me in his corner the entire time.

Syd is fun. She is incredibly random and quirky. While she wasn't in the story nearly as mich as Dim, I was still her fan for the whole story.

While the story itself was long, the mystery surrounding Dim, and his lack of knowledge about said mystery, kept me turning the pages as more and more got revealed. I can honestly say that I was NOT expecting the ending!

I am happy to see that another book will be coming out in this series. I'm just such a huge fan of Rainy's writing style, that i think I would read anything she writes!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***