laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

Jared's Virginity

Jared's Virginity - J.B. Brooks SCORCHING!!! This book is SCORCHING HOT!!!

I've read a lot of romance novels, and this one is, by far, the most erotic thing I have ever read. It's part of the Ellora's Cave for Men line of publications, and the change from the typical point-of-view of books geared towards women is very interesting, to say the least.

This book describes the life of Jared, an awkward 19-year-old who, purely by accident, catches the biggest break of his virgin-life when an impending rain storm encourages him to take a shortcut home from school. What he sees on the way home changes his life forever!

Aside from the adult content, JB does a fantastic job of laying the groundwork for a very interesting story about Jared. It was very easy to become emotionally invested in him and cheer him on as he handles and copes with the unfortunate circumstances life had and continues to throw at him.

While this book can be read as a stand-alone, it apparently provides the background for the next book in the set, Massage with Happy Ending, and I cannot wait to see what happens to Jared!

***I received this book in exchange for an honest review***