laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

Make Me Wet

Make Me Wet - Nara Malone I LOVED it!

While this is a shifter-romance, it is about a "breed" of shifter I had never even heard of before; the selkie. That, in and of itself, made me eager to read through this book (I finished it on one sitting!) I thoroughly enjoyed learning about not only the selkie and the lore surrounding it, but the way Nara gave me a glimpse of a special type of magick as well.

Mallie was so fun to read! She had a feeling that something else existed in the universe, something that science could not explain, and yet, like so many of us, she tried to ignore what she FELT was real because it didn't jive with what SHOULD be real. And it didn't help that the man she found on the beach was someone who shouldn't exist, according to science!

Nara did an amazing job of making me FEEL the struggle the characters were going through, both Mallie and her quest for normalcy via facts, and Ronin with his internal conflict of doing what was right for HIM vs. what was best for another.

Above everything else, the story was SO well-written, not only technically, but Nara kept dangling juuuuuust enough mystery and promise to solve said mystery that kept me eagerly turning the pages. I would read ANY book written by Nara Malone!

***I was provided with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***