laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Of Love and Vengeance - Louise Lyndon

This story really pulled me in from the beginning, as it has the type of set-up that REALLY keeps me turning the pages; the reluctant relationship.

Laila (with no choice in the matter) enters into a marriage arrangement with Aymon, and he's really no too thriller with her, either. But reading how their relationship evolved and how they were forced to lean on each other kept me glued to the book!

The final conflict was gripping. Thank goodness this is a romance novel (which guarantees a happy ending), otherwise I would think that both Laila and Aymon were doomed. Still, knowing the relative outcome, the thrill of reading the action-and-adventure of what they had to go through to GET to the end was a nail-biter.

Louise did a fantastic job of writing the "love" between Laila and Aymon and I enjoyed reading the interactions they had. While the ending was not entirely what I expected, it seemed fitting given the time-period of the book. This was just an all-around fantastic historical romance!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***