laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Snow & Her Huntsman - Sydney St. Claire

I LOVED IT!!!

First of all, I am not a huge BDSM fan. I'll read it, but it's not my favorite.

THIS book, however, was an absolutely wonderful mix of the BDSM/kink and the lovey-dovey stuff that saps like me enjoy reading about.

Along those lines, I loved how Rylee was totally believable; a "newbie" to the BDSM scene, she was skeptical, as I assume most people would be, and she did not hold back her feelings in that regard! She even poked some fun at it to get a rise out of Hunter (no pun intended).

Also along those lines, this book wasn't just about the bondage or the domination or the sex. Rylee ad Hunter had a real STORY, and that aspect of the book was so touching and kept me eagerly turning the pages to see what finally happened at the end.

The ending, specifically the private dialogue between Rylee and Hunter in the last scene, is one of my favorites. The things he said to her, even though it was just a few sentences, are now some of my favorite lines from a book!

This is the 2nd book I have read in this series. (I inadvertently skipped book #2 in the series, but these all seem to work just fine as stand-alones).

It was so cool how the 1st book, (I assume the 2nd) and the 3rd book, while all involving different characters, are occurring at the same time. For example, Rylee and Hunter (from this book) were "watching a show" that Jamie and Bryce were also watching in the 1st book. I can't recall a series that has been written this way, and I thought it was brilliant.

Needless to say, the love scenes were HOT, and Rylee and Hunter did things in this book that I never knew were possible. Not only are they possible, but I learned, via Hunter, that these things are done so often that society has given them NAMES! Who knew?!

I will definitely have to double-back and read book 2 in the series, and I am SO excited that book 4 is in the works!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***