laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
A Cliché Christmas - Nicole Deese

I was pulled into this story very early on because of Georgia’s occupation; she was a screenwriter who focused her stories on Christmas. I was interested to see how that would factor in to the story itself.

I liked reading Georgia because she was very realistic. She had been hurt in the past and was reluctant to revisit those people who caused her such pain, but she sucked it up and faced the demons of her past to benefit a child in need.

Weston was definitely “alpha.” He knew what, or in this case who, he wanted and would do whatever it took to get her. He came up with so many funny nicknames for Georgia, and I will be going back to write them down and incorporate them into my holiday-season vernacular.

The conflicts that arose in the story certainly did not get resolved as I anticipated they would, which was a nice surprise and definitely kept me on my toes, especially towards the end.

This was a very well-written sweet romance that truly held my attention from start to finish. I’d be interested in reading more books by Nicole!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***