laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Revelations - Jennifer Carole Lewis

This was such a cool, sexy read!

First of all, this book really appealed to me because it has sort of an "X-Men/Avengers" sort of feel to it, and that is unlike any romance novel I have read before! And I'm kind of a big super hero fan :)

Jennifer created a world in which people with extraordinary powers and abilities walk among us, and no one is the wiser. Well, maybe a few people are...and they try to capture aforementioned extraordinary people.

The imagery and descriptions in this book are phenomenal, and I was on the edge of my seat with, "Oh my gosh, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!" almost constantly coming out of my mouth.

The super-hero-ness had a unique spin with Dani, who was actually battling to control a separate being that dwelled within.

And Michael, well, he's just almost too perfect; sensitive, great with kids, is able to sense what you want just by touching you...

All in all, this was an excellent adventure that I will be reading over again. And if a movie ever gets made based on this book, because one should, I would be first in line at the ticket booth!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***