laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
A Fine Year for Love  (Shores of Indian Lake #3) - Catherine Lanigan

I couldn't put it down!

I loved everything about this book, from the characters to the plot twists. The way Catherine described the scenery and surroundings of the characters was incredible...I felt like I could actually see what they were seeing!

Liz was very believable; the way she handled situations that were well out of her comfort zone as well as the major crisis she faced towards the end of the book were the way I think many people would act.

Gabe was interesting. Honestly, I wasn't too sure if I liked Gabe in the beginning or not. "Love" was not in his vocabulary. But, reading the process of Gabe's amendment to that philosophy was very touching to read.

This book was very well-written, and the story progressed very smoothly. I loved reading the interactions between Liz and Gabe, especially at the feed store!

This being my first "visit" to Indian Lake, I was introduced to many wonderful characters that I assume were in previous books. I briefly met one who will be featured in the next book in this series, and I can't wait to read it!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***