laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
The Alpha Match - Leigh Atcher

5 HOT, ROMANTIC, PHENOMENAL STARS!!!

This book was amazing! It's one of those books that made me truly FEEL. I read the whole thing in 2 sittings (would have been 1 if real-life came with a "pause" button!)

This is a "past lovers reunite" scenario, and the emotions that went along with that were so perfectly articulated by Leigh and I felt like I understood exactly what she was trying to convey.

Needless to say, the tension was SO thick throughout the book, and I eagerly read on to see how Caro and Ben finally came together.

I loved how realistic the characters were. Caro and Ben were coexisting in a "workplace" setting (albeit the plains of Africa) and attempted to keep thing purely professional between them. The dialogue was very enjoyable, and I got a few chuckles out of the minor characters as well.

Leigh did a fantastic job describing not only feelings but her imagery of everything from the way Ben looked at Caro via a reflection in a window to the decorations at the fundraising gala was absolutely wonderful.

This is a true love-love story, and I am SO appreciative that I had the opportunity to read it and to be introduced to Leigh! I will read ANY romance she writes!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***