laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Moonflower (Untamed Safari Series, #2) - Leigh Archer

Another AMAZING book in this series!

Leigh is SO good at writing "the build-up;" growing the tension between the characters, then bringing it down a notch, then bringing the tension waaaaay back up, then back down until BAM! Hotness happens.

But what I love about both books in this series is that the characters' emotions are written so well and it's so east to FEEL them.

I was introduced to Sophie in the previous book, The Alpha Match, and I was happy to read her get her Happily Ever After in this book. I liked reading her because she was very self-aware and made no apologies for the person she was, flaws and all.

I enjoyed reading Reuben very much. His transformation throughout the book was so intriguing to read, and his internal battles about Sophie were presented in such a way that it seemed their relationship was at an impasse. Let's just say that the resolution he came up with was not what I had expected!

The love scenes sizzled, yes, but they were also about love, which added a whole different, endearing, element to the story.

All in all, I couldn't put it down because I HAD to know what happened and I couldn't tear myself away from the ebb and flow of the tension and I absolutely LOVED IT!!!! I hope Leigh writes MANY more books in this series because I can't wait to read more books by Leigh!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***