laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Return to Me: A Novella Inspired by True Events - Taylor W. Law

An excellent, emotional, enveloping story!

I read this in one sitting. I could not put it down! This book is SO well-written and it flows so smoothly that it completely kept my interest from beginning to end.

What intrigued me from the synopsis was that this story was inspired by real events. Seeing that expressly stated and keeping that in mind while I read gave this book a whole different flavor.

While I must admit, I was a little wary of where the story was headed when Jill first met her new neighbor, the subsequent sequence of events alleviated any hesitations I had about liking Jill or the story as a whole.

The supporting characters added some nice comic relief; nothing over-the-top, but just quirky things that I could easily see someone really saying if put in a similar situation.

This is just a very REAL book, one not overly embellished with obvious creative license. The totality of it seemed like something that could (and probably does) actually happen, and I absolutely loved it!

And thank goodness for the ending! I was VERY pleasantly surprised with the Happy For Now and would love to know more about what happened to Jill!!!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***