laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates #1) - Felicity E. Heaton

Another FANTASTIC Felicity book!

Felicity's writing is simply my cup of tea; there's emotion, steamy love, mystery and action all wrapped up into all of her gripping stories. And this one was no exception.

I loved this book for many reasons, but namely that it laid the groundwork for the series without ending in a cliffhanger. I was introduced to several characters that I DEFINITELY want to read more about, and it seems there will be an on-going mystery that Loren will need to solve as the series goes on. (BRILLIANT!)

Olivia and Loren's story is just a great read about unlikely soulmates and the self-doubt that many of us endure on a regular basis that threatens to botch everything. Olivia was relatable and funny, but I must say that minor-characters Sable and Bleu were my favorite of the story. Sable takes the lead in the next book, which I am about to go 1-click once I'm done with this review :)

All in all, I loved the mystery and magic of this book, not to mention its SMOKING HOTNESS! I'm in it for the long haul, and I MUST know what happens at the end of the series!