laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
The Baller: A Down and Dirty Football Novel - Vi Keeland

Brody. ‘Nuff said.

This is yet another fantastic story by Vi! It’s incredibly hot, well-written and flows smoothly.

Delilah might be my favorite heroine ever. She is extremely realistic and acts accordingly. She doesn’t play silly games or have those internal “Should I tell him this extremely important thing? Nah, I won’t tell him this extremely important thing that would prevent a ton of problems in the future. I’ll just keep it to myself” struggles.

Brody is just too adorable. Loyal, smart, hot (of course), but also pretty realistic. He is confronted with some unusual circumstances and handles them in the best way he can. Which isn’t always the correct way, but that makes for some interesting conflicts in the book!

Vi featured an element from Brody’s past that I sort of wish she had handled a little differently (no spoilers!). It had the promise of making for some VERY interesting conflict, but sort of fell short of that when that catalyst was suddenly removed from the story. A lot of words were used to develop the aforementioned catalyst, and I felt the spark was somewhat lacking. Still very interesting, but not quite the “BOOM!” I was expecting or hoping for.

All in all, I really liked this book! I read all 300 pages in 2 sittings, and it’s further proof that I would absolutely read anything…ANYTHING…written by Vi Keeland!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***