laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Metamorphosis: Book Two of the Lalassu - Jennifer Carole Lewis

PHENOMENAL!!!

This was one of those books that had me staying up late, neglecting my household chores and stealing every extra minute I could to read it. It has a little bit of everything: Magic, mystery, love, action, suspense.

I was personally interested in the main topic of the story; skinwalkers. These are similar to the shifters featured in paranormal romance novels, except these have a noble and sacred purpose: To protect and guard those who need it.

The mystery surrounding Ron was so intriguing. From the very beginning when I was introduced to his quest to wondering what evil force kept him on the run, the entirety of it kept me glued to the pages.

I enjoyed reading Lily and her interactions with her family members. She has a few exchanges with her grandfather that had me chuckling.

The love that developed and the connection between Lily and Ron was so endearing. I especially liked when Ron confided in a very special four-legged friend.

The writing was spectacular, and the story flowed smoothly and without any of the usual cliches I see being used over and over again in many romance novels.

All in all, this is an amazing read, and I cannot wait for the next book by Jennifer!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***