laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
In The Absence Of You - Sunniva Dee

Sunniva is BRILLIANT!!!

This is not the typical contemporary romance. None of Sunniva's books are. Which is why I LOVE reading them!

This is one of those creatively brilliant works in that it shows light by showing darkness; much of the book dealt with some dark, heavy issues, but it made the ending that much brighter.

I was intrigued from the beginning with Aishe's mysterious "affliction." I eagerly turned the pages to find what it was all about. And Sunniva didn't disappoint. In fact, this whole book was an absolute page-turner because situations just kept popping up and I HAD to know how the book ended!

While I absolutely appreciate and applaud the direction in which Sunniva took this story, I can't say it was my absolute favorite. Without spoiling, there is definitely a Happily Ever After (several, actually), but another's ending was not as happy as it could have been, nor was the broken road that everyone had to take to get there.

Typing this now, I wonder if maybe the aforementioned "not as happily ever after" is the premise for an upcoming book? Because holy moly, that book will be AMAZING!!! (I got a taste of what that book might possibly be in this book, and it will be SMOKING HOT and emotionally intense!!!)

I am 100% Team Sunniva. This book is addicting and I've never read anything like it. I am a hardcore Clown Irruption groupie and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***