laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Catching Preeya (Paradise South Book 3) - Rissa Brahm

I loved it!!!

This entire series is just so well done. Rissa is an expert at writing emotion, and, boy, have I felt A LOT reading these books!

This one included!

At times, I felt like I was watching a movie. This is one of those "epic romance novels" that just sucks you in and BAM! 6 hours later, you check the clock, surprised that so much time has passed. Happened to me. True story.

Ben was struggling to overcome an issue that I don't particularly enjoy reading about, but Rissa did an absolutely phenomenal job giving this sensitive topic the compassion it truly deserves. That truly speaks to her talent, that she can take something that is, unfortunately, a depressing reality for some people and intertwine it with a beautiful love story.

I enjoyed seeing Preeya change and grow throughout the book. She, too, dealt with some pretty heavy issues, and seeing her overcome them and be better for it really made me happy. I really came to care for this fictional character and was rooting for her the whole way!

This book happens at the same time as Tempting Isabel (book 1 in this series, doesn't have to be read before this one), and it was really cool to see how this story fit in with the other.

The final scene was nothing short of tears-in-my-eyes beautiful and fitting for this couple.

And Preeya's friend Gigi was a RIOT! She gave me a few laugh-out-loud moments, and a nice contrast to the more serious tone of the book.

All in all, I'm hooked on this series and love reading the true love that Rissa writes!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***