laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Almost Hitched (The Clover Park STUDS) (Volume 5) - Kylie Gilmore

A perfect ending for these two!

As usual, Kylie wrote a phenomenal book. The balance of emotion, humor and hotness was absolutely fantastic, and I am THRILLED that she will be writing a new series!!!

I was so happy reading this because I first met Kate and Ian in book 1 of the STUDS series, and I loved reading how they finally got their Happily Ever After. (While reading book 1 isn't necessary to understand this one, I really enjoyed knowing their background together).

Kate was a very interesting character because she took a very analytical approach to relationships; tried to make something objective out of a purely subjective topic. Seeing her struggles and revelations were comical at times but always very endearing.

Ian almost had me in tears towards the end (no spoilers!). His laid-back-ness was a perfect foil to Kate, and I loved reading his complete acceptance of her and his fierce determination to keep her.

All in all, another amazing contemporary romance written by an amazing author and I can't wait for the next amazing book!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***