laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Inarticulate - Eden Summers

This book is ridiculously AMAZING.

First of all, Eden is BRILLIANT. How do you write a romance novel without the sweet yet boringly cliché nothings the hero always seems to utter? Don't let the guy talk!

This nonverbal element added SO much to the book. It was truly a stroke of genius and I loved it. I LOVED IT!!! Different, refreshing, new, WOW!!!

Okay and let's talk heat index: Off. The. Charts. Everything these two did was not only SO steamy, but it was the true affection that was mixed in with the infatuation or lust that made the interactions hot on an emotional AND physical level.

Savannah cracked me up at times. She's so REAL, and when she first tries to interact with Keenan, some of the quips just have me chuckle out loud.

And Keenan. Talk about INTENSE. Everything he did was just so, "I want this and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." YES.

And holy secrets. Keenan had several huge ones looming and I just could not wait to find out what they were and how Savannah would react to discovering them!

This was one of those books that I stayed up WAY too late reading and finished in record time (for me). I couldn't put it down, and I will forever read ANYTHING written by Eden Summers!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***