laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Hidden Hollywood (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 1) - Kylie Gilmore

A PERFECT way to start this series! I loved everything about this book. Everything. There are so many different personalities in here, and it still has that underlying "Kylie-humor" that I totally get and love. As usual, I was sucked in from the beginning. Having read most of the previous series where most of these characters were introduced (though NOT necessary to enjoy this book), I couldn't wait to read what adventures awaited these book club ladies. Kylie did not disappoint! In the beginning, when Jake and Josh revealed what they were planning, I was ECSTATIC. I knew this was going to be some story, and I COULD NOT WAIT to see how it unfolded. And then, when their plot was realized by those involved, the outcome was absolutely worth waiting for. While Claire and Jake get their Happily Ever After, Kylie left the door wiiiiiiide open for not only the next book, but the rest of the series. I don't know about you, but I'm in this one for the long haul! (I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review)