laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

What a Girl Wants

What a Girl Wants - Jennifer Snow I LOVE this book! I literally could not put it down. I normally prefer romances with, well, more of an edge to them (namely bad words and steamy love scenes). This book had neither, but what it lacked in those areas was more than made up for in the emotions department.

Bailey is the perfect heroine; she is feminine and yet has a skill set that crosses both genders, what with being a motorcycle-riding-MMA-teaching-car-mechanic. She isn't too "I don't need NO man" and she isn't too "makeup? What's Makeup?"

The conflicts that arose between Bailey and Ethan almost had me in tears at parts. I just can;t believe how much Jennifer Snow made me FEEL while reading this book!

Jennifer created a set of characters that makes me want to move to Brookhollow and become best friends with each and every one of them. I am ECSTATIC that there are more books in this series! While it is not necessary to read these books in order, I'm looking forward to reading The Trouble with Mistletoe to learn the back-story of Victoria and Luke, who both appeared frequently in this book.