laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥

I LOVE THIS BOOK! It was well-written, funny, HOT, and emotional.

Kissing Santa - Kylie Gilmore

I LOVE THIS BOOK! It was well-written, funny, HOT, and emotional. I will absolutely be reading more books by Kylie Gilmore!

Kissing Santa started off unlike any other book I have read. I was hooked at the first sentence. From there, it just kept getting better!

The humor throughout the book is great! It had a tone and feel sort of like “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” and I was laughing out loud more times than I can count. It wasn’t over-the-top corny or anything like that, but rather it highlighted the humor that can be gleaned from everyday conversations and situations.

Samantha and Rico were so fun to read because they were so believable. She was no-nonsense on the outside and yet vulnerable underneath. He was almost completely clueless, and the things he did to educate himself about what a woman REALLY wants were priceless!

While this book can be read as a stand-alone, it touches on other characters from past books, and if those books are anything like this one, then I may have found my new favorite series!

The love scenes were VERY HOT, and one in particular was about more than just the physical, which I absolutely loved.

I cannot say enough good things about this book or Kylie’s talent as an author, and I truly hope you like this book as much as I did!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***