laday2727

Romance Novel Giveaways

♥ Freebies and Giveaways of all things romance ♥
Restless Harmony (Clover Park, Book 5) - Kylie Gilmore

I loved it!

First of all, I will read anything Kylie writes.  Her characters and the dialogue are always so realistic, and the stories just flow so nicely.  They keep me so engaged that I can’t put the book down!  Restless Harmony was no exception.

Nextly, I couldn’t believe the unexpected surprise that happened most of the way through the book!  (Don’t worry, no spoilers here!)  I can’t recall encountering that in any romance novel I’ve read so far, and I really enjoyed the aspect that surprise added to the story!

Again, I think Zoe and Gabe were very realistic in terms of how they handled their respective life-situations.  At times, Gabe came on a little strong, but aside from that, he was absolutely adorable!  In a sharky-lawyer kind of way  :)

Zoe was fun to read, and I found I could easily relate to her, especially when her mind went off on random trains of thought that completely distracted her from the world around her.

All in all, I loved it!  I can’t wait to read more about the Clover Park residents!!!

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***